Our Commitment to Privacy
ITGS Group is an independent, technology-driven professional services organization with a distinct focus on integrity & compliance risk management. As part of our business, we collect information about people, companies, and organizations.
The privacy and protection of your personal data is important to us. This privacy statement applies to www.itgsgroup.com
What we Collect:
When visiting www.itgsgroup.com your personal data may be collected. We need to collect and store personal data to provide services or information that you request from the website. At ITGS Group, we collect information regarding your website behavior and your communications and interactions with the website. This information may be connected to existing personal data that has been stored for a specified and defined purpose.
How ITGS Group Collect and Process Personal Data
ITGS Group is a data controller of the personal data that you share with us when you:
- Visit our website and accept cookies
- Contact us by e-mail
- Are a customer, partner or have entered into a process to become customer or partner of ITGS Group;
- Sign up for any of our events or training sessions
- Have a support contract with ITGS Group
- Download material that requires you to submit a form
- Apply for a job at ITGS Group
Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, nor given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent. The only exception to this might be the express purpose of delivering an ordered product or service requested by the customer. Your personal information may be shared with Branch Offices of ITGS Group.
Conditions for Data Submission via Web Forms
ITGS Group will save and process all data submitted via forms on our website i.e. name, email address and phone number may be used for marketing purpose as well as for invitations to events arranged by ITGS Group. Contact information will not be shared with any third party, without prior consent. Communication will mainly be sent by e-mail and you can opt out from future messages at any time.
Why do ITGS Group process Personal Data
ITGS Group processes personal data and relevant information that is needed to properly provide our services and / or enhance the experience of visiting our websites. We need to process personal data in order to administrate user accounts, manage event and training session reports, release after event surveys and for digital marketing and remarketing. If you no longer want to receive digital marketing, you can unsubscribe.
We store non sensitive data about our customer, i.e. first and last name, e-mail address, workplace, position as well as information about your business or employer (company information).
The security of your personal information is important to us. We adhere to the law, regulations and general recommendations within our business sector, regarding security of the personal information that is shared with us. This applies to the submissions, as well as the storage of data.
However, our website visitors should be aware that there is no way to transfer and store data electronically that is 100% secure.
Our website www.itgsgroup.com is using cookies. A cookie is a small text document that is stored on your computer, containing information used to enhance the website for you. There are two types of cookies:
- A permanent cookie that saves a file on your computer to enhance the website depending on your choices, interests or the fact that you have previously visited the website.
- A session cookie is sent between the server and your computer during your visit and disappears when you close your browser.
Our website is using both permanent cookies and session cookies. Permanent cookies are used to avoid requesting repeats of one-time information and session cookies are used to enable you to login to our services.
If you do not agree with the usage of cookies you can turn cookies off in your browser’s security settings. There are also settings allowing your browser to show you a warning every time the browser is trying to put a cookie on your computer.
We exclude all liability for any damage, direct or indirect, of whatever nature, which results from or is in any way related to the use of our site and / or the information. In addition, we are not liable for damages, direct or indirect, which is the result of the use of information obtained through the site.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ITGS Group takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
ITGS Group is neither liable for completeness, accuracy, reliability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ITGS Group. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The information contained on this website is confidential and may be legally privileged. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
International Transfer of Personal Data
As a Global Company, ITGS Group may need to transfer your personal data out of the country in which it was originally collected. For personal data collected in the European Economic Area (EEA), this may mean transfers outside the EEA. We will only transfer personal data under the following circumstances:
- where the recipient is located in a country that has been deemed to adequately safeguard the personal data by the European Commission; or
- where the recipient has entered into a contract with us, which contains clauses approved by the European Commission to offer the personal data the same degree of protection it has in the EEA; or
- When you are a customer, partner, or have entered into a process to become a customer or partner of ITGS Group.
- for recipients located in the United States, where the recipient is registered under the Privacy Shield framework.
When we transfer personal information internationally, we put in place safeguards in accordance with applicable law (including Articles 44 to 50 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation). If you would like to know more about our data transfer practices and obtain copies of any relevant safeguarding measures, please contact our Privacy Team.
Rights given by General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We ITGS Group, also respects the rights conferred by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to you. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) establishes certain rights of individuals in relation to their personal data. These rights are as follows:
- The right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you;
- The right to have us correct and update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to have us delete your personal data;
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- The right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to ask that we transfer your personal data; and
- The right to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. This is a key transparency requirement under the GDPR.
- We must provide individuals with information including: your purposes for processing your personal data, your retention periods for that personal data, and who it will be shared with. We call this ‘privacy information’.
- We must provide privacy information to individuals at the time we collect their personal data from them.
- If we obtain personal data from other sources, we must provide individuals with privacy information within a reasonable period of obtaining the data and no later than one month.
- There are a few circumstances when we do not need to provide people with privacy information, such as if an individual already has the information or if it would involve a disproportionate effort to provide it to them.
- The information we provide to people must be concise, transparent, intelligible, easily accessible, and it must use clear and plain language.
- It is often most effective to provide privacy information to people using a combination of different techniques including layering, dashboards, and just-in-time notices.
- User testing is a good way to get feedback on how effective the delivery of our privacy information is.
- We must regularly review, and where necessary, update our privacy information. We must bring any new uses of an individual’s personal data to their attention before we start the processing.
- Getting the right to be informed correct can help us to comply with other aspects of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and build trust with people, but getting it wrong can leave us open to fines and lead to reputational damage.
Information contained within Due Diligence Reports
As part of our business to help clients select ethical and trustworthy partners, we are often requested by clients to investigate and compile reports about people and companies which our clients may want to do work with. We also conduct research on current or prospective employees of clients.
It is the responsibility of the client company to request your consent for your personal data to be collected, analyzed and stored to inform you of their intentions with regards to such personal data and about your rights. In certain situations, your consent will not be sought prior to an investigation for example where the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the company such as there are reasons of confidentiality or ethics.
Depending on the circumstances, our integrity Due Diligence reports may contain some or all of the following types of information about subject individuals and companies:
- Addresses of subjects, including at time photographs;
- Corporate registry information detailing ownership and directorship of companies;
- Media reports including translations and summaries;
- Social media reviews including translations and summaries;
- Transcripts of interviews discussing the reputation of subject companies and individuals.
If you have any other questions about this Policy please contact ITGS Group Privacy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org