ITGS Indagate is the type of reviewing engagement service which is normally performed the investigation to the target business, or companies related to business performance, liabilities, assets, financial statements, and other subject matters. ITGS Indagate allows an acquirer to identify and assess risks, liabilities, and business problems in the target company before finalizing the transaction, potentially avoiding losses and bad press later on.
ITGS Indagate is a comprehensive solution in which the professional team of ITGS Diligence gathers risk intelligence data related to money laundering, sanctions, and terrorist financing, enables detailed monitoring of Politically Exposed Person (PEP) relationships and networks, and a variety of other specific third-party risks so that you can easily make a decision before entering into any dealing with such third-party. At ITGS Diligence, we helped our clients to obtain:
- Personal Identifiers.
- Personal Background.
- Source of Wealth.
- Personal & Business Associations.
- Potential Risk Factors.
- Occupation and Business Background.
- Corporate Interests.
- Verification of a foreign business partner or client.
- Political situations in another country.
- Local economic landscape.
- Potential risks about local illegal activity and/or corruption.
- Jurisdiction Risk - Country Report.
- Relationship Map.
- Company Directors and Ultimate.
- Beneficial Owner(s).
- Subsidiaries & Related Entities, and so on.
If your organization is considering a new investment, monitoring an ongoing partnership, planning a merger, or choosing a new vendor, you’ve likely crossed paths with ITGS Vigilance. ITGS Vigilance is a vital activity and, for many organizations, it’s a cumbersome one. ITGS Vigilance is the process of evaluating the risks involved in a partnership with a potential vendor. It helps organizations avoid or mitigate threats.
ITGS Diligence provides ITGS Vigilance services to its clients and customers which is a combination of ITGS Validate and ITGS Indagate. ITGS Diligence provides pre-partnership investigation, to ongoing and periodic continuous ITGS Vigilance and even post-mortem ITGS Vigilance to its clients and customers. A good ITGS Vigilance process begins by knowing what you’re up against.
Risk assessment questionnaires are a set of questions about risks or risk management to particular subjects.
- The professionals of ITGS Diligence may design a questionnaire.
- Clients and customers can also customize the assessment questionnaire for their purposes.
- Provides Dynamic Risk Classification Matrix to clients with a better understanding of the risks their organizations face in today’s complex world of developing technology, emerging markets, climate change, and other mega-trends that interact and shape our future.
- Quantification of Risk by categorizing risk as low, medium, high, or any appropriate scale.
- Determine the degree of reliability with Real-Time Risk Profile Monitoring, mitigating the organizational risk.
- Provide a Risk Profile Evaluation by assigning numerical values to variables representing different types of threats and the danger they pose.
- Identify and assess factors that could negatively affect the success of a business or project, and help you decide whether or not to move forward with a decision.
The purpose of the ITGS risk management process is to:
- Ensure that controls are effective and efficient in both design and operation.
- Obtain further information to improve risk assessment.
- Analyze and learn lessons from risk events, including near-misses, changes, trends, successes, and failures.
- Detect changes in the external and internal context, including changes to risk criteria and to the risks, which may require revision of risk treatments and priorities.